Friday, January 26, 2007

The Tourist


My favourite stylediary of all time has to be that of these two adorable young ladies from Holland. They emulate perfectly the "look" that I try to put together in 5 minutes at 6:30 in the morning, and they own all the clothes that I would never be able to afford/wear/find. I think I've achieved style-stalker status, reading over what I've just written.

Isn't this just the perfect 60s inspired outfit? Love the tights, love the peep-toe flats, love the print, love the layered shirt.



Fleur and Esmee's photos sometimes even resemble a magazine spread right out of TeenVogue, not to mention that they have a great location...HOLLAND! Wow, what a beautiful country. I am quite jealous of their flats, boots, and dog (Pip)!!

So Blogger is being difficult and not letting me load any pictures, so check out their diary .

No comments: