Sunday, September 17, 2006

Standing on the edge

Model o' the day/week goes to Elyse Sewell of ANTM, cycle 1. She's my favourite contestant of all time on that show, and even though she didn't win, she has one of the best modelling careers out of all the contestants. Here she is on the cover of the Asian Harpar's Bazaar:



And this is one of her best photos from the show:



ANTM is starting very soon, but I'm not sure if I'll watch it this year since the quality of modelling has gone down each year. Some of my other all-time favourite contestants include:

Adrianne from cycle 1 (Playboy, The Surreal World, not so much modelling...)



Catie from cycle 2 (signed with L.A models, some acting)




Kahlen from cycle 4 (still bartending, some minor modelling gigs)






Doesn't she look like Carmen Kass?


Joanie from cycle 6 (signed with NOUS models)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like some of the jewelry on the model. Check out www.laurenklein.com
for some more great designs.