Saturday, April 14, 2007

Skip Divided

I have a bit of a secret. Every Saturday, I go grocery shopping with my dad at Superstore. It's like our weekly ritual. He drives, I put the loonie in the cart, I push it to the entrance, then I give him the cart and head over to the clothing department. Yup, that's right. Clothes shopping. In a grocery store.

Superstore just got a new clothing line a year back, and it's amaaazzing. It's like a mini H&M...a line of casual clothing, yoga wear, pyjamas, shoes, and bags. It's called Joe fresh style and I own at least 10 pieces from it. This spring/summer they have put together some really nice looks:
I love the colours in this outfit..very springy

Cobalt blue...layering...bright coloured top...skinny jeans...very trendy.

I love the relaxed-ness of the first outfit..I tihnk I am going to purchase a few of those puff-sleeved polos

Trapeze dress

I love the cut of this dress...the waistline is perfect. Also love the bag , shoes, and headband

loooove this jacket. And the pedal pushers.


The nice thing about the Joe line is that the shirts are a bit longer, the waistline on the pants a bit higher, and everything fits a bit more relaxed than stuff you would find at other cheap-chic stores like Forever XXI.

Also, at the end of the season you can find crazy deals. Like shirts for $1.94. I have a few of those.

4 comments:

Emma said...

aww, that's cute, my dad's and my weekly ritual is shouting about how much money i've spent on itunes this week.
and this stuff is all great.

emsie said...

i love the second and last outfits
i guess it's like the supermarket ranges in the UK

x

Lola Lisbon said...

I do particularly enjoy buying cheap clothes. Blog list swap? It's like the internet version of the air-kiss, darling.

http://wifeonmarsblog.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

The Nightclub Clothes (leggings) r so fab!